Capio’s strategy is focused on Specialization, Digitalization and Consolidation to enhance medical quality and growth. To support this, Nordic Procurement is transforming to enhance value driven procurement excellence to deliver sustainable and competitive supplier solutions.
As Capio Procurement is transforming, we need to grow and enhance our strategic capabilities and strengthen the organization with a Category Manager Nordic. This new role will be based in Gothenburg.
As the Category Manager Nordic you will have a strategic procurement role and be a key contributor to our value driven procurement excellence. You are proactive and creative and you understand the real value of business acumen. This position is instrumental in ensuring cost efficiency through the complete value chain and you will be involved in commercial and contract management discussions and decisions within the entire group. Apart from building strong and sustainable internal as well as external relations you are confident in being the lead negotiator.
About the job
- establish category procurement strategy and drive the
implementation of it
- have a close collaboration and working relationships with other departments and stakeholders to understand business needs and requirements
- be the primary commercial contact towards the suppliers within assigned categories
- build sustainable strategic supplier relationships and develop supplier performance
- drive on-time sourcing process to meet defined targets and conclude competitive agreements
- be the lead negotiator with focus on commercial terms & conditions
- set up annual spend and savings forecasts as well as monitoring of actuals vs forecast
- ensure that evaluation and qualification of suppliers is performed and maintained and lead corrective actions if needed
- contribute to other procurement initiatives and take part in special projects
- be an active contributor to enhancement of procurement processes & best practices
- Approximately 5 to 10 years of strategic purchasing experience, preferably in catagory management.
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English and Swedish.
- University degree in relevant field.
Capio offers an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in an exciting and rewarding environment which provides opportunities to develop both professionally and personally.
Welcome to send your CV and a cover letter to our recruitment partner Katarina Wanderydz at email@example.com
For questions regarding the position, please contact Katarina at +46 (0)738 – 55 44 51 or Tom Bergqvist at +46 (0)733 – 87 27 22
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.