Area Manager Allergy Mellansverige
Areas of responsibility:
- Achieves area sales targets by demonstrating business, customer and patient orientation
- Have a business mindset, seek growth opportunities both here and now and for future sales
- Prioritizes and deselects transparently in planning, execution and follow-up
- Explore and seek mutual understanding, maximize cooperation with internal and external stakeholders as
- Takes full ownership of Area Action Planning (AAP):
- Impactful in each meeting to generate prescription and/or improve prescription framework
The work is in close cooperation with other colleagues and you will report to the Sales Manager.
We expect that you are a living in the region, LIF education and experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrates ‘Yes, I can and will’-attitude by identifying solutions and making them happen.
- Sets high standards for own performance and walks the extra mile
- Wants to learn and improve to release full potential to be better (if not best)
- Asks for – and uses – feedback from colleagues and customers to improve
- Evaluates own performance and shares best practice as well as challenges with colleagues
- Provides constructive feedback and ideas for colleagues
- Acts in accordance with ALK core values (trustworthy, focused, progressive and united)
- Adheres to all relevant SoPs and guidelines
- Fluent in English and in Swedish.
Please submit your application including your resume/CV and personal letter at latest October 15th , 2018 by e-mail to Richard Etz at Moveup, Richard.email@example.com
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, please don’t hesitate to contact Richard Etz, Moveup Consulting +46 733 87 27 21.