ALK is a research-driven global pharmaceutical company focusing on allergy diagnosis and treatment. ALK is a world leader in allergy immunotherapy — a treatment of the underlying cause of allergy. The company has approximately 2,000 employees with subsidiaries, production facilities and distributors worldwide. The company is headquartered in Hørsholm, Denmark, and listed on NASDAQ Copenhagen.
ALK now offers an exciting opportunity to join the company and be part of the upcoming extension of the product portfolio with new innovative and evidence-based products that will help to improve the quality of life for millions of people with allergies all over the world.
Areas of responsibility:
- Achieves area sales targets by demonstrating business, customer and patient orientation
- Have a business mindset, seek growth opportunities both here and now and for future sales
- Prioritizes and deselects transparently in planning, execution and follow-up
- Explore and seek mutual understanding, maximize cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
- Takes full ownership of Area Action Planning (AAP)
- Impactful in each meeting to generate prescription and/or improve prescription framework
The work is in close cooperation with other colleagues and you will report to the Sales Manager.
We expect that you are a living in the region, have a LIF education and experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrates ‘Yes, I can and will’-attitude by identifying solutions and making them happen
- Sets high standards for own performance and walks the extra mile
- Wants to learn and improve to release full potential to be better (if not best)
- Asks for – and uses – feedback from colleagues and customers to improve
- Evaluates own performance and shares best practice as well as challenges with colleagues
- Provides constructive feedback and ideas for colleagues
- Acts in accordance with ALK Cultural Beliefs (Do the right thing, Pursue growth and Build bridges)
- Adheres to all relevant SOPs and guidelines
- Fluent in English and in Swedish
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your resume/CV and personal letter by e-mail to Karin Tomin at Moveup, email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 21 April.
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, please don’t hesitate to contact Karin Tomin, Moveup Consulting +46 733 44 09 00.
By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time. “