At Johnson & Johnson, we’re committed to making a positive impact on the world and we know our employees are our most valuable resource in that mission. We are now looking for an Area Account Manager for Ethicon’s broad portfolio of surgical stapling and advanced energy products covering Västra Götaland. This is a great chance to join a team of highly experienced colleagues, a stimulating company culture, personal development and interesting career opportunities.
As Area Account Manager you have the full responsibility for your own territory. In the position you will have close contact with your customers, both doctors and nurses. You will train and educate the users in product related matters and keep an overall high service level to the customers while achieving maximum profitability and growth in line with Ethicon’s visions and values. The job requires establishment and execution of plans and strategies to gain market shares and contribute to the development of patient care.
Objectives of the Position
• Planning sales activities and initiatives to achieve the budget in your territory.
• Take full responsibility and be accountable for the overall business performance for your product portfolio including draw commercial conclusions and take appropriate action.
• Creating solid ground for launch and sales of new, differentiated, products.
• Create and maintain relations with KOL’s and decision makers (Clinical and Non- Clinical).
• Selling the Added Value of Ethicon/Global Medical Devices/J&J.
• Academic degree or equivalent experience in sales and/or the Healthcare/Medical Device industry.
• Clinical and/or commercial background with knowledge of the industry.
• Excellent computer and written/verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English.
• Team player combined with a winning attitude.
• Place of residence in Västra Götaland.
What you will need to succeed
As a person you are goal oriented, self-motivated and structured, with great ability to prioritize and make things happen. Balancing individual work with being a true team player is crucial. You strive for new ways to grow the business, gain market shares, are relation oriented and understand the true value of stakeholder management.
To apply and get additional information
If interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Karin Tomin on +46 (0)733–440900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time. “