The Anaemia Nurse Advisor (ANA) will join a small team of Nurse Advisors covering the Nordic region. The overall purpose of the job is to educate and increase knowledge among nurses in regards to Iron Deficiency (ID) / Iron Deficiency Anaemia (IDA) and the treatment of ID/IDA. The educational material covers basic anaemia training as well as specific therapeutic area training, practical training and safety training. The job will cover a number of interesting therapeutic areas including, but not limited to Gastroentorology, Nephrology, Surgery and Cardiology.
The lead brand is Monofer® (iron isomaltoside 1000), a high dose intravenous iron treatment.
The position reports to the Nordic Lead Nurse and supports Health Care Professionals (HCPs) in Sweden.
- Build strong relationships with nurses and other HCPs and work to make Pharmacosmos the preferred partner
- Establish her-/himself as a trusted and reliable resource of information and education
- Plan and organize workshops educating nurses on ID/IDA and practical use of IV iron products
- Identify and train relevant nurses at hospitals in target Therapeutic Areas
- In cooperation with the colleges in the ANA team plan and organize Nurse Advisory Boards, where appropriate
- Reactively and proactively identify initiatives to improve the treatment of ID/IDA, establish local understanding/ evidence and improve current clinical practices
- Qualified, registered nurse with good working knowledge of infusion medicine
- Good at building relationships/networks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and good cross functional collaboration is very important
- Confident presenter – no stage fright
- Customer-oriented – analyse and meet/exceed customers’ needs
- Responsible – timely and explicit feed-back to customers on agreements
- Require a strong drive and self-motivation to help establish and improve best practices in iron deficiency care
- Knowledge of nephrology, gastroenterology, patient blood management, surgical enhanced recovery, cardiology or haematology is an advantage
- Experience in anaemia and iron deficiency is an advantage
- Previous experience working for a pharmaceutical company is an advantage
Personal Qualification and Attitude
- Customer-centric ‘can-do’ attitude and goal focused
- Ambitious and cooperative
- Considers changes or new situations as opportunities for learning and growth
- Works on own initiatives or team decisions to develop and drive plans
The position is field based and travel must be expected within Sweden. Preferred location is Stockholm/Uppsala or Mälardalen. Some international travel will also be required.
Please send your application to recruitment consultant, Anna Krüger at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this job opening, please contact Anna Krüger at 070-725 73 96.