Otsuka people creating new products for better health worldwide!
Otsuka Pharma Scandinavia AB was founded 2001 in Stockholm, as a medical device and pharmaceutical company specializing in the cardiovascular, gastroenterology and endocrinology areas. We sell and market our products in the Nordic region, as well as provide medical information services within the relevant therapeutic areas.
The aim of our organization is to meet the needs that exist to provide people with the best healthcare possible within the specialist areas in which we work. Our employees are the heart of the organization, and we are all committed to provide innovative solutions in order to achieve this goal.
Otsuka Pharma Scandinavia is part of the Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. Group, which is one of the 21 largest pharmaceutical companies globally with approximately 40,000 employees worldwide.
To maintain and develop our position we are now recruiting an Account Manager.
You will be responsible for implementing strategic plans which includes responsibility to generate sales in CNS by targeting specific groups and key customers. You will lead projects together with customers, promote and establish cross functional cooperation with medical and other departments, and implement activities and sales- and marketing plans towards Regional Stakeholders’ such as Drug Formulary Committees, national/regional KOL and specialists.
- Manage marketing of Otsuka products according to national/Nordic strategies.
- Manage and develop long-term relations with prospects and key customers.
- Perform personal visits to doctors and clinics with the purpose to sell and promote our products short term and long term.
- Develop, maintain and update the district plan and account plan continuously.
- Analyze, execute and follow up sales activities according to plan.
- Drive sales in the designated territory to achieve quantitative and qualitative goals such as Sales budget and activities.
- KOL/ROL development.
- Daily use and report in the CRM system, IM.
- Manage budget allocation in defined projects.
- Secure that our activities are in operation according to Otsuka values, guidelines, SOPs as well as Code of Conduct issued by relevant authorities and organizations.
- Manage and coordinate sales activities directed towards administrators, influencers, tender business and other third parties.
- Promote and establish information sharing and communication with colleagues.
The position is field based and includes travelling. You report to the Regional Manager.
The ideal candidate
- Experience in sales within Pharma. Experience from CNS is an advantage.
- Fluent in Swedish and English both in written and spoken language.
- You have good communicative- and social skills.
- Ability to spend some nights away from home.
As a person, you are goal oriented with strong interpersonal communication skills and a get-go attitude. You are structured and able to handle several parallel ongoing customer activities. You also have the ability to work proactively and independently.
Please send your application and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.