About the company
At Abbott, we’re committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve. Abbott (former Alere) Toxicology Nordics is a part of Abbott Rapid Diagnostics and we have around 30 colleagues working in the Nordics. As a global leader, we are committed to providing innovative solutions and exceptional support to organizations seeking to detect and deter the abuse of drugs and alcohol. We deliver cutting-edge testing systems to a wide variety of industries, including employers, government agencies, occupational health clinics, laboratories, family lawyers, drug treatment and rehabilitation centers.
We are now looking for an experienced and motivated sales representative to join our Nordic team as an Account Manager in the western region of Sweden (Gothenburg and surroundings).
Overview job description
Your overall goal will be to actively seek new customer opportunities, build successful long-term client relationships as a trusted advisor and making us the first, best and natural alternative. You will be working closely and collaboratively with other Account managers, Marketing and Business development, Customer Care & Technical Services teams.
Your work is typically spent in the field building your customer relationships, providing hands-on product demonstrations, brand building activities and maximizing sales potential. Your commitment and solutions to satisfy customer needs will be key to your success.
Our portfolio currently consists mainly of instruments and rapid tests for screening drug substances in urine and saliva samples as well reagents to laboratories. Around our products, we offer – and continue to develop – services such as training and support for our customers-
Main responsibilities and duties
- Maintaining and establishing new customer relationships in private, municipal, and county council-driven care as well as for prosecution and police for the western part of Sweden.
- Establish good relationship with key decisions makers and key opinion leaders in the region
- Promote long-term procurement work through the processing of key people such as buyers and reference groups recognizing potential tender price opening opportunities
- Build annual sales plan and deploy tactics in accordance with the agreed commercial strategies for new and existing products and services
- Obtain good knowledge of Abbotts own and third-party products.
We offer you
- A challenging, independent and varied sales role in a Nordic team at a global company
- Work with highly sought-after products and solutions
- Work at a company where the level of energy and desire to succeed is high and where team performance is prioritized
- Great opportunities for personal development
This role requires
- Thorough knowledge of the Swedish healthcare industry, public and private healthcare providers, especially on rapid tests environmental knowledge
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in independent sales work with profitability, preferably with products in toxicology or medical technology, is considered particularly positive but is not a requirement as we will highly value the right personality and mindset for this position.
- Strong and positive mindset and collaborative attitude to bring down barriers for goals
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Biological Science or related field (eg Clinical or medical qualification) is desirable but not required
- Fluent in spoken and written Swedish and English
- A valid driver’s license
You will be working from a home office, located within the region, and report to the Nordic Sales Manager in Sweden.
Interested in this position?
Responsible for recruitment of this position is Madeleine Krig at Moveup Consulting. You can reach her on 0730 262 263 or by email@example.com for any questions you may have.
For application, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will handle applications continuously and look forward to receiving your application!
Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.