At Abbott, we’re committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world ‐‐ in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals ‐‐ that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
DO WORK THAT MATTERS.
At Abbott, diverse ideas, perspectives, and expertise allow us to create the life-changing solutions that help people live healthier lives. In 150 countries and with businesses spanning nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices, and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott offers you enormous opportunities to explore your interests and help you achieve your career and personal goals.
Abbott Rapid Diagnostics (formerly Alere) is part of Abbott’s Diagnostics family of businesses, bringing together exceptional teams of experts and industry leading technologies. The headquarters in Sweden for Abbott Rapid Diagnostics is situated in Kista in Stockholm. As an Account Manager you’ll be a part of the business unit Cardiometabolic. This position will be responsible for the middle part of Sweden – Stockholm, Mälardalen, Dalarna and Jönköping.
- Delivering consistent sales growth in primary- and hospital care and achievement of sales goals and targets in assigned territory by identifying opportunities and gaining new business while maintaining existing business.
- To provide strategic leadership and direction for sales of Abbott Rapid Diagnostics point of care product portfolio into targeted segments both in primary and hospital care units while positioning Abbott Rapid Diagnostics to achieve goals and budgetary objectives in support of the overall division sales and profit plans.
- To be the local expert to build sales with key customers and leverage contracts nationally and locally.
- To ensure implementation of portfolio within the account.
- Reach territory total product sales targets and associated individual product targets. Carry out sales calls, targeting high sales areas for maximum efficiency and develop new business opportunities with existing and potential clients
- For implementations without complex IT connection to do the implementation and end user trainings in a timely manner.
- Manage the strategic selling process with the different stakeholders in the process including management of tender processes in accounts
- Build op reference customers and help to establish KOLs
- Report customer needs, changes in the marketplace and competitor activities
- Maintain suitable knowledge and give relevant input to the management team regarding the healthcare market
- Strong communication with the implementation team
- Assist to congresses, trade meetings and symposia
- Prepare business plans, forecast and market share analysis for upper management
- Execute sales plans/strategies to exceed sales goals and execute new product launches
- Appropriate tertiary qualification or Medical/Paramedical certification e.g. nursing or relevant industry experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the healthcare structure and decision making process
- Relevant experience in the health care market for Pharmaceutical products or Medical Devices is an advantage but not a requirement
- Requires sales and entrepreneurial skills, good judgement, planning, organization skills, high work standards, energy, initiative, flexibility, decisiveness, proven problem-solving skills, must be capable of interpreting policy and acting independently as unusual amount of freedom to act exists. Set example as role model for sales organization, accountable for agreed upon monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals in all government accounts
- Must be willing and able to travel across both existing territory, but also throughout country and internationally as appropriate
- Must be competent in Swedish and have a good command of both written and spoken English
This is a field-based position, reporting to the Nordic sales manager for Abbott Rapid Diagnostics.
An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Interested in this position?
Responsible for recruitment of this position is Madeleine Krig at Moveup Consulting. You can reach her on 0730 262 263 or by firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have.
For application, please send your CV directly to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!
Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.