Abbott is a global leader in in vitro diagnostics and offers a broad
range of innovative instrument systems and tests for hospitals, reference labs,
blood banks and clinics. Our products offer automation, convenience,
cost-effectiveness and flexibility. Abbott has helped transform the practice of
medical diagnosis from an art to a science, helping to create the diagnostics
industry through the company’s commitment to improving patient care and lowering
The Abbott Diagnostics Division’s (ADD’s) Customer Experience Organization is a part of our customer focusing organization in Europe. Today, there are fewer, larger and more complex customers than ever before. The Customer Experience Organization is responsible to create stronger, solutions-focused customer partnerships while also meeting the day-to-day service and support needs.
ADD is now looking to hire for the position as an Abbott Ambassador, being a Key Account Manager for a group of customers spread throughout Sweden. The Abbott Ambassador will be responsible for managing and expanding existing accounts, managing and improving customer relationships and improving profitability of accounts.
This is a field-based position, preferably located in the Stockholm/Mälardalen area with easy access to airport communications since the customers will be located in different parts of Sweden.
There are, in total, 4 Ambassadors in Sweden, dividing the customers between them, and you report to the Customer Experience Manager Sweden & Finland for ADD.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Full revenue responsibility for your assigned customers including forecasting and target performance achievement.
- Act as a trusted partner and advisor as Abbott’s main contact to customers.
- Manage and drive the development of their accounts, including key activities such as: strategic account management and post-sales implementation process.
- New product and menu expansion targeting and sales support.
- Prepare and execute regular customer business reviews.
- Manage routine renewals of base business accounts and negotiate long-term contracts.
- Implement new assays.
- Provide ongoing training and coaching to customers.
- Oversee progress of cross-functional implementation team (post-sale) with project manager.
- Success in this role is measured by service level achievement, economic profitability, customer satisfaction score (NPS), contract renewal rate and managed revenue.
To be successful as an Abbott Ambassador you have:
- A Bachelor’s / Engineering degree in bio medical / electrical / mechanical / medical technology or commercial, or relevant work experience.
- Experience from the diagnostic industry with an emphasis on managing and expanding existing accounts, managing and improving customer relationships, improving profitability of accounts, and handling first line service.
- Proven track record in a similar position supported by management and customer references, with long-term, strategic focus on accounts.
- Successful engagement with customers, specifically Business Management and key stakeholders and a strong understanding of key stakeholders and customer dynamics
- Strong knowledge and experience from a lab environment.
- Strong solution selling and relationship building skills.
- The ability to identify and drive resolution of issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Swedish and English.
- The willingness and possibility to travel within Sweden.
We will put high value on personal characteristics such as personal drive, strong selling skills and high energy, so do not hesitate to apply if you have a background within a laboratory environment and the right attitude to become an Abbott Ambassador.
Interested in this position?
Responsible for recruitment of this position is Madeleine Krig at Moveup Consulting. You can reach her on 0730 262 263 or by email@example.com for any questions you may have.
For application, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!
By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.