Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
If the answer is yes, welcome to join us! In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
R&D Project Manager – Oxygen Wound Therapy
Through the acquisition of SastoMed GmbH, a German based wound care products company focusing on oxygen therapy we can add new, award-winning products to our offer – enabling us to further help healthcare professionals and patients by accelerating the wound healing process and treating chronic wounds.
As our R&D Portfolio Manager (RDPM) you will play a critical role in this emerging R&D-team and the integration process. You work in partnership with commercial and operations to shape the wound care market by driving the awareness and adoption of unique oxygen therapy technologies. This important role includes product life cycle management plans as well as owning the internal build-up of R&D knowhow in oxygen therapy and transfer of knowhow from the manufacturers and developers.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to manage life cycle management of the oxygen therapy products.
• Provide professional technical and scientific support to commercial and regulatory operations in registration and tender processes.
• Manage technical files and specifications in the Product Life Cycle system.
• Provide technical leadership in all aspects within project teams and integration.
• Plan and develop specifications, reports, and other technical documentation for oxygen therapy products.
• Work with external partners in manufacturing, supply and product development.
• Prepare for, and hold presentations in various team- and company meetings.
• Ensure compliance with internal company Standard Operating Procedures and policies as well as external rules, regulations and standards.
• Develop the scientific agenda for oxygen therapy, including mode of action studies and evaluating options for next generation development.
• University degree
• Several years of experience from R&D in Medical Devices or Pharma Industry, preferably experience within advanced wound care
• Experience in process- and knowledge transfer • Ability to handle complex documentation, preferably class III medical devices or pharmaceuticals
• Knowledge and understanding of applicable standards, including GMP and ISO
• Excellent English written and spoken. German language considered a merit.
To be successful you have a high degree of customer focus and a business-oriented mindset. You are used to perform with high quality within deadlines. You have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to establish strong networks with external partners.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 22 January 2019
Mölnlycke processes your information for the purpose of considering your application for a position. Please ensure that you have read the our job applicant privacy notice before submitting your resume to us.