Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
If the answer is yes, welcome to join us! In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
Technical Product Manager – Oxygen Therapy
Through the acquisition of SastoMed GmbH, a German based wound care products company focusing on oxygen therapy we can add new, award-winning products to Mölnlycke’s offer – enabling us to further help healthcare professionals and patients by accelerating the wound healing process and treating chronic wounds.
As our Technical Product Manager (TPM) you will play a critical role in this emerging R&D-team and the integration process.
This position will work daily in partnership with commercial and operations to shape the wound care market by driving the awareness and adoption of unique oxygen therapy technologies. The role also includes owning the internal build-up of R&D knowhow in oxygen therapy and transfer of knowhow from the manufacturers and developers.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to manage life cycle management of the oxygen therapy products.
• Provide professional technical and scientific support to commercial and regulatory operations in registration and tender processes.
• Own and develop the technical files in the Product Life Cycle system.
• Provide technical leadership in all aspects within project teams and integration.
• Maintain and develop specifications, reports, and other technical documentation for oxygen therapy products.
• Work with external partners in manufacturing, supply and product development.
• Prepare for and hold presentations in various team- and company meetings.
• Ensure compliance with internal company Standard Operating Procedures and policies as well as external rules, regulations and standards.
• University degree
• Several years of experience from R&D in Medical Devices or Pharma Industry, preferably experience within wound care
• Experience in process- and knowledge transfer
• Ability to handle complex documentation, preferably class III medical devices or pharmaceuticals
• Knowledge and understanding of applicable standards, including GMP and ISO
• Excellent English written and spoken. German language considered a merit.
To be successful you have a high degree of customer focus and a business-oriented mindset. You are used to perform with high quality within deadlines. You have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to establish strong networks with external partners.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 31 August.
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0)733 – 872722
*By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.