Do you want to enjoy what you do – for real – every day? If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Mölnlycke is a world leading supplier of disposable products and solutions that help healthcare professionals achieve the best patient-related, clinical and financial outcomes. We design and deliver products and solutions for wound care, pressure ulcer prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions are cost-effective, which is supported by both clinical and health economic evidence. We are now expanding the business and have high ambitions for the future. Do you want to be part of this exciting journey?
We are now looking for a Key Account Manager – Stockholm region.
As a Key Account Manager, you secure long term business projects at a strategic level. You take commercial ownership of the business with defined key account hospitals and important key opinion leaders within the region.
- Ownership of long term business potential in the region.
- Drive Tender Excellence within Mölnlycke, including shaping tender environment (influencing how procurement strategy develops in the market).
- Develop and build effective partnerships with and within key accounts.
- Lead new projects and involve sales team colleagues, being proactive with customers, solution-minded to expand business opportunities.
- Analyse competitor information and tender results as an input to develop counter argumentations and tactics.
- University degree
- Sales experience from medical devices, preferably as a Key Account Manager
- Local public procurement knowledge
- Analytical and strategic skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with a diverse group of individuals.
To be successful in this role you are performance driven and results oriented and you do have excellent communication and presentation skills. You are a positive team player with a high degree of customer focus. An ability to build and to maintain strong relationships with customers based on understanding their concerns, needs and motivations is crucial.
Closing date for applications is 22 January Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
For any questions regarding this position please contact Anna at +46 (0)707 – 25 73 96 or Tom Bergqvist at +46 (0)733 – 87 27 22.
We look forward to receiving your application!