Do you want to enjoy what you do – for real – every day? If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Mölnlycke is a world leading supplier of disposable products and solutions that help healthcare professionals achieve the best patient-related, clinical and financial outcomes. We design and deliver products and solutions for wound care, pressure ulcer prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions are cost-effective, which is supported by both clinical and health economic evidence. We are now expanding the business and have high ambitions for the future. Do you want to be part of this exciting journey?
We are now looking for a Tray Supply Manager – Nordic region
Every surgical intervention has specific requirements, which are constantly being reviewed and updated. Procedure trays® – customized procedure trays are tailored specifically for the needs of O.R. staff. Having the right tools at the right time, all in one convenient package, optimizes O.R. Efficiency, enabling hospitals to care for more patients and offer a better quality of care.
As a Tray Supply Manager you secure high delivery performance on the tray business in Sweden particularly and Region North in general by analyzing factors and processes influencing performance. You are the key person in driving improvements.
You develop and secure that the local administrative activities and processes mid – long term are carried out and working smoothly, both internally and towards the customer for optimal supply performance of the tray offer.
- Support the sales organisation with component replacements, component alternatives to increase supply performance.
- Analyze and take actions on problematic trays/components to improve forecast accuracy.
- Analyze and identify main reasons for back orders. Take actions and drive improvements.
- Assist where possible with all procurement projects and initiatives.
- Collect and share best practice within Nordic tray organization in relation to supply performance.
- Communicate with global functions (procurement, supply chain, global marketing etc.) and set up meetings for regular checks and need for actions to improve component availability.
- Improve processes to release time from sales force and back office administration.
- Preferably business administration degree
- At least 4-5 years working experience preferably from supply chain/logistics or customer support
- Strong IT-skills to be able to work efficiently in different IT-tools (excel, CRM, preferably SAP etc.)
- Analytical skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
To be successful in this position you must have a strong multitasking capability. You handle changes in a positive way. We are looking for a team-player with a strong drive to optimize process flows.
The position is full-time and based in Gothenburg.
Closing date for applications is 5 March. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at + 46 733 872722 if you have any questions regarding this position.
We look forward to receiving your application!