We care about making people better – those we work for, and those we work with.
And we prove it every day.
At Mölnlycke, we work relentlessly to advance performance in healthcare across the world by designing and supplying unique medical solutions – from the hospital to the home. As IT takes on an increasingly instrumental role in creating these solutions, we as a department work closely with our business counterparts to utilise new technology and optimise information to deliver new digital services. To drive this technological transformation, we are focusing on our strategic agenda combined a creative mindset. To this end, we welcome applications for a Test Manager to strengthening our Global IT organisation, located at our headquarters in Gothenburg.
You will take on a critical role in our Project Management office. What makes you stand out is your passion for what you do, coupled with your ability to listen to customers and respond with appropriate urgency.
As a Test Manager, you will lead and deliver test or validation-related activities for global projects in line with Mölnlycke corporate policies. You are responsible for guaranteeing that the solution delivered through the project is tested and validated for its intended use, based on documented evidence. You have a strong focus on the customers while maintaining a highly business-oriented mindset.
Your roles and responsibilities
- Design and plan test and validation activities in projects
- Support the project team in test and validation
- Develop Test Strategies for Mölnlycke IT and advocate the strategy on a broad basis
- Prepare/review test plan, test report, validation plan and validation report
- Review project quality plans and test plans from suppliers
- Prepare/review traceability matrix
- Guarantee that identified project deliverables are delivered according to the test and validation plan
- Make sure all user requirements have been correctly tested and the delivered solution is validated for its intended use in line with the validation plan
- Elevate to the Project Manager and/or IT Risk, Security, and Compliance Director in case of non-compliance with test or validation policies
- University degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in delivering Test or Validation Management activities
- Solid knowledge of different system development approaches and test methods
- Strong team player and collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge of systems analysis, system development and solution architecture
- Effective communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Familiar with software test/quality/validation management
- Possess the ability to challenge project team members and suppliers when needed, providing feedback and recognising the need to escalate as required
The position is full-time, based at our global headquarters in Gothenburg.
If you’d like to join Mölnlycke and help us make a difference, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 9 January.
Please contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 733 87 27 22 if you have any questions regarding this position.
Mölnlycke processes your information for the purpose of considering your application for a position. Please ensure that you have read the our job applicant privacy notice before submitting your resume to us.