About Dentsply Sirona
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. As The Dental Solutions Company™, Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better, safer and faster dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in York, Pennsylvania, and the international headquarters is based in Salzburg, Austria. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY. Visit www.dentsplysirona.com for more information about Dentsply Sirona and its products.
We are now looking for an experienced System Developer .Net to join our team at Dentsply.
Join our team where we bring out the best in people in our effort to make a difference.
About the position
The Digital Implant Solutions development team in Mölndal supports the Dentsply Sirona Implants divisions with customized production software delivering software to four manufacturing sites globally. There is a strong growth in the digital business that continually places new demands on development of the systems and integrations. We now need to reinforce with multiple developers to be able to support the fast growing business.
This position is permanent and located in Mölndal, with immediate access.
- Development of the customized software suit supporting the production sites globally.
- Analyze requirements and be able to transfer them in to functionality in the software.
- Maintenance, system management and development of existing solution that is running the production sites.
- Relevant university degree M.Sc or B.Sc with a focus on IT or System Engineer with a focus on development.
- Experience of system development in an agile environment.
- Ability to work both in team and independently. Effective problem solving is also highly valued.
- Good communication and cooperation skills, which is important since working in global teams is part of the daily work.
- Experience in the Microsoft development suit and have been working with technics like .NET, C#, SQL Server, TFS and more.
- Full command of the Swedish and English language, both written and spoken, since we are working in an international environment.
We think you are an energetic and analytic person who likes to take initiatives and decisions. You are open for challenges and enjoy working together with highly skilled and committed colleagues.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact
Katarina Wanderydz, Executive Search Consultant, at +46 738 55 44 51.
”Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.”
We look forward to receiving your application!