Mölnlycke is a world-leading provider of single-use surgical and wound care products. We develop and bring to market innovative wound care and surgical products along the entire continuum of care – from prevention to post-acute settings.
In this position you will be a key member of the Negative Pressure Wound Therapy R&D team and contribute to the development of new and innovative products and technologies to meet unmet needs and to create viable technologies and business cases within novel and innovate areas of Advanced Wound Care.
- In partnership with other roles being responsible for the implementation, development, enhancements, and modifications to software source code and scripts
- Working from requirement specifications, developing, maintaining, and updating detailed design and interface specifications
- Debugging, trouble-shooting and isolating software problems as well as offering strategic solutions, analysis, and advice regarding identified issues for future development
- Writing, updating or executing test design, cases as well as procedures and reporting results
- Contributing to and supporting root-cause analysis of failures
- Working with both internal and external team members to define and specify needs for test method development ensuring that product verification and validation activities are carried out
- Documented programming skills and technical documentation skills, likely more than 3 years’ experience as SW designer.
- Academic background in Electrical Engineering (Bachelor or Master’s Degree) or equivalent working experience.
- Preferably you do have an experience from Medical Device Industry within product development and from delivering products to ISO 62304 standards or equivalent.
- Experience with unit- and integration-level testing and automated testing
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
To be successful in this position you possess strong verbal and written communication skills (internal and external stakeholders at different levels of business). You have strong organizational and follow-up skills as well as an attention to details.
The position is full-time and based in Gothenburg.
Closing date for applications is 3 April. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at + 46 733 872722 if you have any questions regarding this position.
We look forward to receiving your application!