Do you want to feel good about coming to the office? Would you like a mixture of being operational and participate in projects? Would you like to work in a global company where your empathetic personality and robust business sense could help someone heal faster or protect them from infection? Do you want to truly care about what you do?
If the answer is yes, you think a lot like us. We spend our days making unique medical solutions that improve healthcare outcomes. We love our work because it matters to people. And we need sufficient and effective IT business services, to do it.
We are looking for a results-focused Service Owner with a passionate and collaborative approach to join our Business Change Management (BCM) Team, within IT. What makes you stand out is your passion for what your work means – coupled with your ability to listen to customers and respond with appropriate urgency.
About the role
As a Service Owner you will:
- Ensure that the commercial business areas have available business services ready to support their daily work.
- Work in close collaboration with commercial business stakeholders as well as IT service areas, infrastructure and operation teams, to take ownership of your services.
- Develop close relationships with dedicated suppliers and establish high quality supplier governance
- Lead Life Cycle Management for your services
- Support projects and daily operations by acting subject matter expert
- Contribute to competence improvement and development of IT
The role reports to Team Manager of the Commercial and R&D team (within IT)
As a person you have a strong drive with a can-do mentality. You take initiative, drive performance and have a forward way of thinking, combined with a customer centric mindset. You also have a natural curiosity combined with the ability to link business with IT.
- Master’s Degree in Science (Technology or Business)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the service management area, preferably within mobile applications
- Solid business understanding for Marketing and Sales
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, both verbal and written communication
- Service development for mobile applications
- Understanding about the development process within Apple Developer Enterprise and Google Developer.
The position is full-time and based in Gothenburg.
About Mölnlycke Health Care
Mölnlycke Health Care is a world-leading medical products and solutions company that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes. We design and supply products and solutions for use in wound treatment, pressure ulcer, infection prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions provide value for money supported by clinical and health economic evidence.
If you’d like to join Mölnlycke and help us make a difference, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 3 November, but interviews are held on an on-going basis.
Please contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at email@example.com or +46 733 87 27 22 if you have any questions regarding this position.