Does helping to make life better for millions of people motivate you?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
Service Area Owner – Desktop/Digital Workplace
As a Service Area Owner (SAO) you are responsible for a portfolio of services and the lifecycle management of this portfolio. The responsibility of the SAO will be to ensure that business values are realized with a balanced approach to service levels and overall cost levels.
You will act as a global vendor manager with our strategic outsourcing partners and as a change manager in business projects. Your responsibility will be also to identify future needs of the business and to ensure that the services in scope for the service area are developed and managed to meet these needs.
- Define and develop the service area
- Support the IT Leadership Team in developing and executing a service area roadmap
- Coordination of solution design and operations of infrastructure services with service owners inside global IT and relevant suppliers of these services
- Participate in governance boards for the related services
- Manage service delivery from our suppliers
- Drive or participate as a stakeholder in service development projects and/or business projects
- Manage a service map for the service area that describes how all services interact and are integrated
- Ensure that service area is fit for purpose through close collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Project management skills
- Supplier management experience
- IT-process knowledge and IT Service Management experience (a capability of utilizing ITIL framework and an understanding of architectural frameworks e.g TOGAF) is essential for this role.
To be successful in this position you are customer centric with an ability to establish and maintain good internal and external relationships. Of course, you have a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft softwares, , applications, systems engineering and IT security.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 15 February.
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0)733 – 872722
”Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.”