Do you want to enjoy what you do – for real – every day? If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Mölnlycke is a world leading supplier of disposable products and solutions that help healthcare professionals achieve the best patient-related, clinical and financial outcomes. We design and deliver products and solutions for wound care, pressure ulcer prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions are cost-effective, which is supported by both clinical and health economic evidence. We are now expanding the business and have high ambitions for the future. Do you want to be part of this exciting journey?
We are now looking for an IT Security Area Service Owner
We are looking for a highly skilled IT Security specialist with a “can do” mentality. You have a risk based approach and will ensure and assure the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of Mölnlycke IT Assets. You will be focused on protecting, for example, Intellectual Property, Personal, and Sensitive Data managed through different IT Systems / Services and Infrastructure Components. You will do this in line with Mölnlycke policies and various laws and regulations.
- Act as Process Doer for the IT Security Process globally
- Act as Service Owner for:
- Data Protection and Right Management including the relevant global RMS tool
- Identity and Access Management including AD
- Multifactor Authentication
- Password Management
- Create an annual security review plan and conduct periodic internal IT Security reviews and controls on key systems, services, and infrastructure components (e.g. access rights, logs, configurations)
- Coordinate execution of Vulnerability Assessments / PEN tests
- Analyse security monitoring reports received from 3rd party suppliers and act accordingly
- Prioritise global security related incidents and follow up on improvement and / or mitigation actions in collaboration with relevant actors internally and externally
- Conduct IT Security audits and coordinate audit responses from an IT Security point of view, when Mölnlycke is audited by internal or external auditors
- Support global IT projects and operations with specific subject matter security knowledge
- Offer Training in IT Security
- Lead the IT Security Competence Network, aiming to share knowledge and experiences with other Mölnlycke sites
- Will be part of the Mölnlycke global Operational Security Team
- Work in close collaboration with other departments / stakeholders, for example, IT Risk, Security and Compliance, Corporate QA, Legal, HR, 3rd party suppliers, and System, Process and Service Owners regarding IT Security related matters
You will play a key role in developing the IT Security inside the Global IT organization.
The position is permanent, reports to the IT Infrastructure and Operations Director and has a dotted line reporting way to the IT Director Risk, Security, and Compliance. The position is based at the corporate headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Qualifications and personal qualities
We are looking for someone who has hands on experience of IT Security Services. If you have experience with, e.g. RMS, DLP, MSS, worked in SOC set ups, and have your own ideas for how to set up structures, services, and drive security improvement, you have the right background to apply for his position.
If you enjoy thinking and collaborating with others to find solutions, gaining commitments and mandate when needed, taking ownership and lead to deliver risk based security solutions in a global environment, you are probably the right person for this position.
You have at least 5 years of progressive experience in the field of IT security. As a person you have a strong drive, can-do mentality, improvement focus and are willing to learn. You are used to working in an international environment and you have strong interpersonal communication and relation skills.
- A B.Sc. in IT or equivalent is required.
- Preferably you are a certified security professional within one or more areas such as CISM, and CISA.
- Experience in implementing and following ISO/IEC 27000 Series, COBIT5, or NIST standards is highly appreciated.
The position will entail working globally with different people and you should be able to communicate well in written and spoken English.
For questions regarding the recruitment process or the position, please contact, In-House Recruitment Specialist, Tom Bergqvist +46 733 87 27 22.
We look forward to receiving your application, with a personal letter and your CV, as soon as possible but no later than 16 March 2018, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org