As part of Abbott, Abbott Informatics sells and delivers the STARLIMS product, a state of the art Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), with which labs can optimize complex processes, make sure regulations are followed and support and encourage company wide collaboration.
The STARLIMS platform contains a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN), Scientific Data Management System (SDMS), mobile and Advanced Analytics in which all applications are fully integrated in a web-based platform. Abbott Informatics has over 25 years of experience in STARLIMS implementations with hundreds of labs in chemical, environmental, food, petrochemical, forensic, pharmaceutical and clinical labs.
For more information STARLIMS pls find: https://www.informatics.abbott/shared/general-lims-brochure.pdf
For Abbott Informatics we are currently looking for a Project Manager –responsible for delivering high quality, on time and on budget LIMS solutions that address customer business and workflow requirements. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneur that helps the team, where necessary, to achieve set goals.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Work with business management to establish project goals, objectives and deliverables.
- Measure the performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
- Develop and execute a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are performed using available tools.
- Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues, and risks will affect projects working with business management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution.
- Ensure appropriate levels of customer satisfaction through the successful execution of projects and the ongoing support of the customers assigned to you.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Assist the project teams in configuration, testing, training and documentation.
- Assist in sales activities in the region.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Local, Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures.
- Staff responsibility for 1 direct report (configuration engineer in Sweden) as well as contractor(s).
The project manager will be field or office based, depending on preference and candidate location. You will, however, be expected to be at the Abbott Solna office at least once per week. You need to have the possibility to travel within the Nordics (including Iceland) from time to time.
B.Sc in Chemistry, Clinical lab science, Computer Science or related discipline.
Minimum Experience/Training Required
- Knowledge of Laboratory Information Management Systems and laboratory operations is strongly preferred
- Experience in planning and delivering IT projects, preferably LIMS projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- Experience in an IT organization or laboratory organization
- Experience in project management
Interested in this position?
Responsible for recruitment of this position is Madeleine Krig at Moveup Consulting. You can reach her on 0730 262 263 or by firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have.
For application, please send your CV directly to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!