Do you want to enjoy what you do – for real – every day? If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Mölnlycke is a world leading supplier of disposable products and solutions that help healthcare professionals achieve the best patient-related, clinical and financial outcomes. We design and deliver products and solutions for wound care, pressure ulcer prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions are cost-effective, which is supported by both clinical and health economic evidence. We are now expanding the business and have high ambitions for the future. Do you want to be part of this exciting journey?
In this position you will be a key member of the Negative Pressure Wound Therapy R&D team and contribute to the development of new and innovative products and technologies to meet unmet needs and to create viable technologies and business cases within novel and innovative areas of Advanced Wound Care.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Göteborg.
- Take Technical Leadership, such as coordinate and lead technical activities during product development in collaboration with development and manufacturing sub-contractors and partners both internally and externally.
- To translate user needs into requirements and architectures.
- Design new and improved products and concepts according to our internal processes and external standards to meet customer needs.
- Work with both internal and external team members to define and specify needs for test method development and ensure that product verification and validation activities are carried out.
- Lead technical delivery of design transfer and test development during the project.
- Establish contact with and frequently interact with suppliers of technology in order to ensure best available input to develop technical solutions.
- Provide technical expertise in the area of hardware and software and help develop the skills internally within Mölnlycke.
- Stay updated with the development in the field of negative pressure and create novel ideas / IP.
- Project Manage early phase development projects.
- Academic background in Electrical, Software or Mechanical Engineering (Bachelor or Master Degree) or equivalent working experience.
- Preferably you do have an experience from Medical Device Industry within product development and delivering products to ISO 60601 standards or equivalent. Experience in cost sensitive and highly regulated industries such as automotive or aerospace could be an alternative background.
- System engineering or technical project management experience of products consisting of mechanics, electronics and software.
To be successful in this position you must have an innovative capability together with a high technical understanding for the medical device regulatory environment. A key capability will be to lead and coordinate product development into serial production.
We look forward to receiving your application. Closing date for applications is 29 January. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com