We care about making people better – those we work for, and those we work with. And we prove it every day.
In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. But without the right business-critical IT applications, infrastructure and support, we can’t do it.
Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
We’re now looking for an IT Project Manager to play an important role in our PMO. What makes you stand out is your passion for what your work means – coupled with your ability to listen to customers and respond with appropriate urgency.
IT Project Manager
IT is becoming a vital component in our medical solutions and at Mölnlycke IT we work closely with our business counterparts to utilise new technology, capitalising on our information to deliver new digital services. As an IT Project Manager, you will lead complex global cross-functional projects and deliver results according to the business case. You challenge business cases and present the stakeholders with better ways of working.
Your roles and responsibilities
- Initiate, plan, execute, follow up and close assigned projects. Ensure that expected business benefits will be achieved beyond the project’s duration
- Ensure project quality, timelines, cost efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Drive stakeholder management for involvement and commitment, communicate progress and secure quality in project reporting
- Provide proper management of the projects assigned, with the project model and architecture framework as guidance
- Identify, initiate, and develop innovations and solutions where precedents and procedures may not exist
- Manage all project-related risks, ensuring compliance with standards, methodologies and policies
- Specify and follow up in Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of a project
- Proactively manage resource allocation / utilisation, budget and key performance indicators
- Manage relationships with project suppliers and ensure that they deliver according to the agreed-upon scope
- At least 4 years of relevant experience as Project Manager
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business
- Experience in delivering complex, cross-functional IT projects
- Solid understanding of business and processes
- Strong analytical and logical skills. Ability to construct or modify independently business processes or working methodologies and communicate the outcome
- Strong team leadership skills
- Basic knowledge of enterprise architecture, systems engineering and IT security
- Familiarity with working with numbers, business cases and TCO calculations
You have a high degree of customer focus and a business-oriented mindset. You must be able to communicate effectively in English with all project stakeholders on both a technical and non-technical level. We expect you to be extremely familiar with project planning and preparation, project management and organisational skills. You have a strong affinity with project models, architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF) as well as different project methodologies (e.g. waterfall, scrum).
The position is full-time and based at our global headquarters in Gothenburg.
If you’d like to join Mölnlycke and help us make a difference, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 19 December.
Please contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 733 87 27 22 if you have any questions regarding this position.
Mölnlycke processes your information for the purpose of considering your application for a position. Please ensure that you have read the our job applicant privacy notice before submitting your resume to us.