Do you want to enjoy what you do – for real – every day? If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Mölnlycke is a world leading supplier of disposable products and solutions that help healthcare professionals achieve the best patient-related, clinical and financial outcomes. We design and deliver products and solutions for wound care, pressure ulcer prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions are cost-effective, which is supported by both clinical and health economic evidence. We are now expanding the business and have high ambitions for the future. Do you want to be part of this exciting journey?
We are now looking for a Global Transportation coordinator
As Global Transportation coordinator, you will be part of the Mölnlycke in-house control tower function (currently in a build-up phase) and you will play an important role in preparing tenders, tender selection and secure a high-quality roll-out of new Logistic Service Provider (LSP). This position will also follow up on LSP performance and continuous improvement of transport functionality. In this role, you will interact and work close together with many Mölnlycke functions (factories, sales, customer care etc) as well as external LSP’s. To be successful in this position you need to have the ability to work towards a big number of stakeholders simultaneously (good stake-holder management), be able to drive and lead activities on your own towards our LSP’s and constantly push for improvement when we have any kind of performance issue.
- Support Global Logistics Commercial Manager’s in tender preparation work, tender evaluation and tender selection (air sea and road)
- Drive and coordinate implementation of new transport solutions (air, sea and road) together with selected suppliers, Global logistics, factories and local market
- Develop Operational agenda and objectives with freight suppliers that align with Local Market and Global Operations business objectives and goals
- Secure and follow up of Freight supplier’s performance and manage continuous improvement plan for selected suppliers
- Develop and lead appropriate supplier/cross functional forums to develop and promote proposals for innovation and/or process improvement
- Ensure appropriate processes are in place to support management of supplier(s) e.g. demand challenge, benchmarking, pricing reviews
- Ensure smooth implementation of new freight suppliers
- Develop highly effective internal and external customer relationships (Customer support directors, Customer Care, manufacturing, logistics and our external Freight suppliers) utilising best practice tools and techniques to improve relationships between internal customers and suppliers
- Ensure that Freight suppliers deliver according to agreed KPI’s
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management/ Logisitcs or similar
- At least 3-5 years’ experience, from working for or with logistic providers
- Proficient in all MS-Office applications
- Excellent spoken and written English
To be successful in this position you possess analytical skills to support decision-making based on supporting evidence. You can easily create structure in complex situations. Knowledge of Transportation Management is a prerequisite in this position.
The position is full-time and based in Gothenburg. Closing date for applications is 3 October.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at + 46 733 872722 if you have any questions regarding this position.
We look forward to receiving your application!