Do you want to enjoy what you do – for real – every day? If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Mölnlycke is a world leading supplier of disposable products and solutions that help healthcare professionals achieve the best patient-related, clinical and financial outcomes. We design and deliver products and solutions for wound care, pressure ulcer prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions are cost-effective, which is supported by both clinical and health economic evidence. We are now expanding the business and have high ambitions for the future. Do you want to be part of this exciting journey?
We are now looking for a Global Service Desk Manager
As Global Service Desk Manager you will be responsible for the 1:st line support globally and all relevant processes (Incident-, request- and knowledge management). As Local IT Manager you collaborate with decision makers in other Global IT-departments to ensure effective and cost-efficient IT delivery to Mölnlycke Headquarter.
- Proper management and clear leadership of the local IT department and Global Service Desk function. This includes overall talent management.
- Owner of the Global Service Desk function including tools and processes (ITSM.
- Ownership of the major incident process and function.
- Manage IT budget as required.
- Ensure proper training and support to end- and key-users on all IT-tools.
- Ensuring that local IT is in compliance with the Group’s processes and policies.
- High security standards by managing user rights and a risk based information security approach.
- Maintenance and development of any local IT system.
- Ensuring an excellent user experience of IT Services.
- Experience from managing an IT Service Desk/IT Support organisation, preferably in a global context.
- People management- and organisational skills
- Clear communicator
- High customer focus
- Basic knowledge of applicable software, hardware, ITIL processes and information security
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken.
- Team player
To be successful in this position you must be passionate about delivering first level support globally for all end user with high customer focus. Work planning and organisation within the team and prioritisation of tasks are key success factors in this position.
The position is full-time and based in Gothenburg. Closing date for applications is 26 February.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at + 46 733 872722 if you have any questions regarding this position.
We look forward to receiving your application!