Do you want to enjoy what you do – for real – every day? If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Mölnlycke is a world leading supplier of disposable products and solutions that help healthcare professionals achieve the best patient-related, clinical and financial outcomes. We design and deliver products and solutions for wound care, pressure ulcer prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions are cost-effective, which is supported by both clinical and health economic evidence. We are now expanding the business and have high ambitions for the future. Do you want to be part of this exciting journey?
We are now looking for a Global CRM Manager for a new role within our Commercial Excellence team at HQ.
As Global CRM Manager, you are responsible for continuously developing the capabilities of our global CRM systems and supporting our global sales & marketing processes, in order to develop the best performing commercial organisation in the business.
- Responsible for development of the capabilities of our global CRM systems.
- Responsible for country alignment and cross country implementation of CRM related decisions.
- Responsible for developing CRM related metrics, reports and dashboard, supporting discussions and decisions that improves our commercial performance.
- Enabling multichannel sales and marketing development and execution supported by CRM.
- Supporting the Global Sales Process, in order to develop the best performing commercial organisation in the business.
- Preferable Commercial Degree or equivalent working experience.
- 5 + years of experience in marketing, sales and sales management
- Experience from working with CRM system deployment as a Commercial Owner with experience in collaboration with IT
- Experience from working with reporting tools, creating reports and dashboards
- Proven ability to lead and influence without formal authority
- Fluent in English
The person suitable for this role and for Mölnlycke is result driven with persistence and motivation to achieve individual and team goals, working in collaboration cross-functionally and world-wide. You have good business acumen and you’re skilled to draw on knowledge and experience in order to understand the business and overall strategy. You have strong planning skills which helps you achieve your results, and you are able to communicate efficiently with stakeholders, both internally and externally
The position is full-time and preferably based in Gothenburg. Closing date for applications is 30 June.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at + 46 733 872722 if you have any questions regarding this position.
We look forward to receiving your application!