We care about making people better – those we work for, and those we work with.
And we prove it every day.
At Mölnlycke, we work relentlessly to advance performance in healthcare across the world by designing and supplying unique medical solutions – from the hospital to the home. As IT takes on an increasingly instrumental role in creating these solutions, we as a department work closely with our business counterparts to utilise new technology and optimise information to deliver new digital services. To drive this technological transformation, we are focusing on our strategic agenda combined a creative mindset. To this end, we welcome applications for an Enterprise Architect to strengthen our Global IT organisation, located at our Headquarters in Gothenburg.
This position is an excellent opportunity for those who possess extensive experience as an architect developing innovative digital solutions and a deep desire to take on greater responsibility in bridging the gap between business and technology.
As an Enterprise Architect at Mölnlycke, you will take an active role in shaping and delivering our IT portfolio, driven by the need to deliver world-class services with our organisation and customers in mind. Your main focus will be to create and drive our target architecture in line with our business objectives. Furthermore, you will guide and support development activities – both on strategic and operative levels, ensuring the effective introduction, implementation, and evolution of IT solutions that deliver their anticipated business value. All in all, you will enable and guide the continuous development of our IT landscape as it contributes to the success of Mölnlycke.
You’ll be working closely with our global business relationship managers in shaping our portfolio; in addition to our service managers and solution architects to translate the enterprise architecture into practical solutions.
- Align the enterprise architecture with our company’s business strategy; taking a holistic view of our organisation’s direction, processes, information and information technology assets.
- Practise design authority and guide solution development. Drive and follow up key decisions regarding architecture and design by working closely with solution architects, technical project managers and business analysts to provide consensus-based enterprise solutions that are flexible, re-usable and in sync with ever-changing business needs.
- Develop and maintain our architecture framework and related working processes, closely correlated and integrated with our project model. This includes developing policies, standards, guidelines and tools to act as guidance and the foundation for architecture governance.
- Execute practical value and risk-oriented architecture governance to ensure the effective introduction, implementation, and evolution of IT solutions.
- Master’s Degree in Science (Technology) or potentially a MS or PhD
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in IT
- Experience of working as a solution architect
- Experience from digital transformation
- Experience of working with architecture and design in an agile environment
- Knowledge of the healthcare business and preferably experience from the manufacturing industry
In order for you to succeed as an Enterprise Architect at Mölnlycke, we expect that you have a broad knowledge of products, processes and current solutions as well as the target architecture and solution concepts within our different areas. You need strong analytical and logical skills combined with excellent networking and communication skills within both business and IT. Furthermore, you possess the ability to understand business needs and requirements in the context of interpreting them into solutions while designing sustainable architecture concepts.
As a person, you are results-driven and business-oriented. You take personal responsibility for creating and delivering consistently high-value results. You have a pragmatic, solution-oriented approach towards challenges. We appreciate a candidate with excellent people skills.
How to apply
If you’d like to join Mölnlycke and help us make a difference, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is 18 December.
Please contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at email@example.com or +46 733 87 27 22 for any questions regarding this position.
Mölnlycke processes your information for the purpose of considering your application for a position. Please ensure that you have read the our job applicant privacy notice before submitting your resume to us.