Biolin Scientific is a leading analytical instrumentation company with roots in Sweden and Finland. Its customers include companies working with life science, energy, chemicals, and advanced materials development, as well as academic and governmental research institutes. Biolin Scientific is focusing on working together with customers and distributor partners, building long-standing relations with a commitment to customer service and application support.
Biolin Scientific is now looking for a Regional Sales Manager for the EMEA region to join their sales team. In this position you will be responsible for sales results and the overall relationship between Biolin Scientific and distribution partners in Europe and the Middle East. Your location will be the headquarter in Gothenburg or our office in Espoo and you will report to the Director of Sales. This is an outstanding career opportunity to join a market leading innovative company with goals that help develop better solutions for energy and materials at the frontiers of surface science technology.
- Sales support to distributers as well as direct sales.
- Installations and trainings.
- Lead generation activities with the distributor, insuring maximum return on investment.
- Monitor overall forecasts and key opportunities to insure timely closures.
- Develop mutually-beneficial annual business plans with the distribution partners, outlining goals, objectives, strategy, actions and resources.
- Execute quarterly business reviews with distributors, focusing on achievement of revenue, operational excellence, training, lead-generation and ensure that relationship objectives are planned and met.
This role requires
- At least 2-5 years of sales experience, preferably selling analytical instruments in the 30’ -150’$ price range.
- Education at least on bachelor level, preferably within science, business, health care or similar field.
- Knowledge in surface science and coating-related markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Competent computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM (Salesforce).
To succeed in this role, you need to be well versed in managing distribution sales and marketing functions and processes. You have strong complex-business issue management solving skills as well as strong sales and negotiation skills which is needed to effectively present business proposals in a multi-level sales environment. You also have the ability to manage sales pipeline and give weekly updates to management.
It is important that you are a strong team player that actively seeks opportunities to support territory activities and eagerly contributes ideas during territory meetings.
You need to be able to travel, with expected travels up to 50%.
Interested in this position?
Responsible for recruitment of this position is Karin Tomin at Moveup Consulting. You can reach her on 0733 440 900 or by email@example.com for any questions you may have.
For application, please send your CV and personal letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application and will handle applications continuously.
”Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.”